As a software developer, you'll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live, and maintaining the system. You are passionate in understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, & etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plans are in place and adheres to the great quality of code at all times.
- Active participation in troubleshooting, debugging, and updating the current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making the system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with analysts, designers, and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Hands-on with SQL or NoSQL database.
- Competent with developing mobile apps in hybrid or native frameworks (Flutter/Kotlin/Swift).
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with firebase technologies.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google, or Openstack will be a plus.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying