As the lead software engineer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live, and maintaining all fundfolio tech products. You are expected to hire, groom and scale your team while building world-class fintech/ed-tech products.
- Own the tech products. Build and scale the engineering team.
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plans are in place and adheres to the great quality of code at all times.
- Active participation in troubleshooting, debugging, and updating the current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making the system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with analysts, designers, and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Hands-on with SQL or NoSQL database.
- Competent with developing mobile apps in hybrid or native frameworks (Flutter/Kotlin/Swift).
- Knowledgeable or Competent in Web technologies like ReactJS.
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with firebase technologies.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google, or Openstack will be a plus.
CTC Range - 12LPA to 20LPA + ESOPs
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying